The North Shore Beanie, Crochet Beanie Pattern, Chunky Beanies Pattern, Top Down Beanie Pattern, Crochet Pattern, Easy Crochet Pattern, Beginner Crochet Pattern
This listing is for a pdf download of the pattern, NOT the finished item. I do sell finished items in my shop, so feel free to look around if that is what you are shopping for.
This is an advanced beginner crochet pattern. It is assumed crocheter knows basic crochet skills and terms
I designed this pattern in the midst of market season, because I could not find a top down, super bulky beanie that I absolutely loved. I knew I wanted and needed for this baby to be quick and effortless, I knew I wanted it to look unique and timeless, and I knew exactly what stitches I wanted to use. So The North Shore Beanie sprung to life.
In true PJCo fashion, I named this beanie after the place where my Poppy raised his family(PJCo is named after my poppy and pop), the north shore of Long Island, New York.
Hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I do and please reach out with any questions.
You will receive a PDF file download upon confirmation of payment. (This can sometimes take up to a few hours, until your payment goes through)
***I do not issue refunds on my patterns if I see that you have downloaded the files. Please understand that this is for a PDF and my policies state that there are no refunds on digital downloads.***
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfill your order, certain information must be provided, which you have authorized Etsy to provide, such as your name, mailing address, email address etc. None of this information will be shared to anyone besides myself and Etsy.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (UPS, FedEx, or U-Pic Shipping Insurance, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Megan Valenti, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me ~ please contact me via email for my mailing address.
Jul 10, 2020
Love this pattern! Super easy to follow, quick make, and beautiful outcome!
Jan 31, 2020
Aug 19, 2019
This pattern is very well written with a beautiful layout! It works up very quickly with bulky yarn. I highly recommend this designer and this Etsy shop!
Jan 24, 2019
The pattern is adorable! I can't wait to make more of them!
Dec 22, 2018
This is a wonderful and unique crochet hat pattern for bulky yarn! The directions are laid out in a clear and creative way. Lots of photos to help. I highly recommend this pattern and this Etsy shop!