** This listing is for a PDF download of this pattern**
THIS IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT! However if you do not crochet you can email me to place a custom order.
The St Lucie Shawl is THE shawl you have been waiting your whole life for, well at least I hope it is! This designed was inspired by and created just for the most beautiful yarn I have even see. When I purchased 2 hanks of Pocket Full of Hydrangeas by @thelittlefoxeskints I had a dream that night and in that dream I saw this shawl, all the details, the shape and even the edging.
It is perfect for every season, the lace texture gives it a super lightweight and airy vibe.
Once blocked this shawl almost doubles in size due to the stitches used. I wanted EVERY body and body type to feel comfortable, bad ass and elegant in this shawl.
All of PJCo's patterns are named in honor of either my Poppy or my Papa, and this one is named St Lucie Shawl because that is where my Poppy lived when I was growing up. It was where we vacationed almost every summer. It was one of the first beaches I remember going to as a kid.
If I am being honest the yarn that inspired this design reminded me of the Florida coast and her beautiful beaches, so it just fit!
-Intermediate to advanced
-This pattern uses a few unique stitches and stitch combinations. I have provided links for all stitches used within the pattern.
So do not let the level hold you back, if you want to try it out and advance your skill, then I say go for it!
-This listing is for the pattern ONLY
-Pattern is written in US Standard terms
-Pattern will be delivered via email with a downloadable link OR can be downloaded directly from your purchases on Etsy after payment is processed.
Pattern calls for approximately 1000 yards of fingering weight yarn
5.00mm crochet hook
-This pattern and photographs within the pattern are property of PoppieJoeandCo by Megan Valenti and may NOT be altered or sold. The use of patterns/photographs for resale purposes is prohibited. You may sell the finished product yet when doing so please give credit back to the designer by either stating the shop name in the online listing AND/OR tagging her directly on any and all social media.
I would love to all your beautiful pillows, so please follow along and tag me @poppiejoe.co or #pjcomakes #stlucieshawl on Instagram.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfill your order, certain information must be provided, which you have authorized Etsy to provide, such as your name, mailing address, email address etc. None of this information will be shared to anyone besides myself and Etsy.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (UPS, FedEx, or U-Pic Shipping Insurance, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Megan Valenti, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me ~ please contact me via email for my mailing address.